We love Rust, the Rust gaming community and in particular, the PvE element of Rust.
We came together as a team after playing Rust on different servers and finding other PvE servers did not really meet our needs. In particular, we grew tired of experiencing server admins/moderators enforcing their server rules on players when those same admins/moderators completely ignored those rules themselves - mostly because the server owner couldn't be bothered to supervise his/her staff.
The Owners, Admins and Moderators on our server(s) take an active role in monitoring players and to prevent any abuse of powers, ALL admin powers including flying, spawning in items etc is recorded in a private Discord channel for all staff to see along with a record of events. Some of our staff do not participate during Purge for this very reason and much prefer to just monitor the action going on.
We try to keep the service running as Vanilla as possible but do provide certain Quality of Life customisations such as slightly increased gather rates, slightly decreased upkeep costs and a number of events for both new and experienced players.
We do not have a 'build' server at the moment because we are still attracting regular players to the server and we prefer to pay for a great game server hosting package, unlike some, who prefer to have multiple servers using the cheapest possible hosting providers.
If you are a YouTuber, Streamer or want to create video content on our server, we are more than happy to help provided it doesn't interfere with our regular players or conflict with our PvE ethos, so feel free to get in touch!
We hate rules and we know you do too.
As Admins and Moderators we much prefer to be playing the game and helping our community of players where we can, rather than spending our time enforcing rules.
With that said, we do need some rules and guidelines to ensure our community is a fair and pleasant place to play Rust.
Killing / Raiding
- Killing players/sleepers is NOT permitted except during Purge and will result in a perma-ban. We do have bots/NPC's wandering the map and at monuments so if you mistake a player for one of these and shoot them, apologise in chat and explain what happened. If you accidentally kill a player, please stay with their body / body bag until they can collect it (you cannot physically loot players or their body bags any way).
- Accessing another players base, structure(s), deployable items (without an invitation by the player to do so) WILL be deemed as raiding and a perma-ban will be issued. Only players within your Team that have TC Auth can access loot boxes, refineries, furnaces any way.
Racism, Bigotry, Sexism, Pornography
- We have absolutely zero tolerance for any form of racism or bigotry. You can do whatever you like in your real life, it's none of our business, but it will not be tolerated on our servers.
- Don't type it, don't write/draw on a sign, and don't say it in chat. Our Staff spectate constantly and if we see it, you will be banned without warning.
- Very rarely do we warn. By playing on our servers you are consenting to our rules and understand the consequences for not following them - not reading them is not an excuse!
Disrespecting Staff & Players
- This is an online community game and there may be some trash talk going on. We get it. However, that doesn't mean you get to leave all of your brain cells and morals at the door. Use common sense and do not make personal attacks against other players or staff. You WILL be removed from the server if you do.
- If a friend you play with broke the rules and was punished for it, don't try to argue with Staff about their decision. If you want to play with your friend, find a new server and accept the consequences for your friends actions. Better yet, stay on our server and make new friends; friends who are worthy of your time, knowledge of the game and commitment.
- Be a decent human being. We know this is Rust, but there is no need to be a shitbag.
Events / Monuments
- Please don't monopolise them! Let other players have a go at them. If in doubt, just ask in chat, it's not rocket science. We don't want to introduce a queueing system but we will if we have to.
- As a courtesy, please mention in chat if you intend to do an event or one of the monuments. No one wants to waste time travelling to a monument/event only to find someone is already doing it or its just been done.
- Heli (Huey) - if you have a gun in your hotbar or are wearing more than 2 items of clothing, you will be targeted by Heli and eventually killed. If Heli becomes fixated on you (aggro'd), it prevents player(s) who wish to take down Heli from doing so and quite naturally, they won't be too pleased. If you find your inventory is full and you cannot switch out your clothes, find a safe spot as quickly as you can and log-out for 10 minutes.
Horses / Boats / Minicopters
- Again, it isn't rocket science! If it is outside someone's base it is probably in use by the base owner, so leave it alone. If you are not sure, just ask in chat - simples!
Building / Structures / Player Deployables
- Players need access to rivers/roads so please don't build a structure than impedes access.
- If you need to 'reserve' land by placing multiple TC's for your base and/or base compound walls, please use that land within 48 hours.
Traps, Barricades, Defenses
- Traps can be placed and be active inside your base at any time so long as they pose no threat to people walking past or standing near your base - be careful if you use windows!.
- Barricades may be placed outside provided they are on your roof or are within a compounded area.
- Land mines, snap traps and barricades must NEVER be placed in the open unless within a compounded area!!
- Auto-turrets - make sure they cannot hurt players walking past or close to your base - during Purge, do whatever you need to!
- SAM sites - you may place these anywhere and load them with ammo but please do NOT turn them on until Purge starts.
Raiding / Killing / Purge
- Raiding and killing of players (even if they are sleeping out in the open) is not permitted except during Purge.
- PURGE - this happens during the 24 hours before the server/map wipe (roughly every 2 weeks) and during this period, you can kill anyone/anything, destroy anything and generally create as much mayhem and destruction as you want. If you are not sure if Purge is currently active, just ask in chat.
Although Rust is sold as an 18+ game, we do have younger players, most of whom play with their parent(s), guardian, adult friend(s) or members of Staff.
If you need clarification of the Rules or how you should conduct yourself, just ask an Admin or Moderator in chat.
Although this is a PvE server, from time to time, we do get PvP players joining because they think it is funny to grief PvE servers. We deal with them as quickly as we can but you should always take common sense precautions; don't use windows, lock you TC, do not leave parts of your structure as 'twig' and be sure to upgrade foundations to stone at the minimum.